Happy Little boy!

Happy Little boy!

Sunday, January 6, 2013

So, this got abandoned for awhile.


Going to try and fix that. The wife seems to enjoy blogging, so I figured I'd give it a try.
Again.

Here we are, in 2013, and I have a lot to be thankful for. A very patient, forgiving, loving, beautiful wife, whom I love dearly. A fantastic little boy, who gives me hope for the world again, and scares me in ways I never though possible. A wonderful family, (both sides) who I may have wronged in the past, and I need to make amends for, but loves me none the less. We have a plan for our money, thanks to Dave Ramsey's classes, and a plan for eating better, thanks to my wonderful wife.

Now all I have to do is figure out how to be a good husband and father with all my faults. First thing I feel I need to do is fix me. There are things I can't forgive myself for in the past that I need to let go of, because they affect my present life. Once I get a better handle on my issues, then I think I'll be better suited to relate to others, and help plan and strive for things. I'm reading a book called quitter, and I'm going to do what my mother and pastors have said all along, and read my bible. Once I've actually read it, maybe then I can work on understanding it, and make the positive changes in my and my families life that I so desire.

It's difficult for me to do this, so anyone that reads this, please keep on me to continue it. I really think it'll help. :)

First order of business, get some frakkin' sleep. I need to rearrange my day to be a bit earlier beginning and ending. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment