Well, here's to a new daddy's perspective on things. :) I will try and share my thoughts and feelings, and see what happens. Feel free to comment if you know me, no matter how well, as I can always consider options.
Today was a pretty good day. Kathy took a bit of a spill before giving Jay his bath, which scared us a little bit, but we're pretty sure she's ok. Yesterday she had a monster of a migraine, so I needed to stay home and help care for Jay. Most of the time, she was sleeping, while some of the time, Jay got to join her, which I think helps her feel much better. (I know snuggling with him makes me feel all better inside!) I hope and pray that we're doing well raising our little boy, as I worry that we're not doing what we should when we should, or keep his little mind active enough. I worry about not letting him be independent enough, as does Kathy, but I do love picking him up and snugglin'.
As a fairly new daddy, I have worries, mostly about myself, as to how I'm going to do with guiding my son in the world, as I assume all parents do at one point or another. I worry that my physical condition might not be enough to keep up with him, and I worry that my mental condition might not be either, as he seems to be a smart little boy so far! My life has been so much better since I've had Kathy in my life, and now with the addition of Jay, it's more than I could ask for... both blessings and trials. I know that at the end of the day, when I come home to my family, things are ok with the world, as long as I can give my beautiful bride a hug and kiss, and hear my little boy's laugh. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment