Happy Little boy!

Happy Little boy!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I've been having some back issues since Sunday, and have been on and off of muscle relaxants since Yesterday. It's kind of odd, how my back is 'pulling' like it wants to cramp. Lower left side is where most of the issue is, and that's the main arm I use to carry Jay, so it's been fun adjusting. I had today off, and it was nice to take it easy, even though I have stuff I need to get done once I feel up to it. Jay broke out into a bit of a rash today, but it hasn't seemed to be bothering him too much. Either that, or it does bother him and he doesn't know how to express it. We called first nurse, and they said to keep an eye on him, especially if he has trouble breathing, or gets swelling in his face and neck area, which he hasn't yet.


I'm looking forward to the coming weeks, as we will be going home to see my side of the family for Thanksgiving, and Kathy, Mom, and Jennifer will be going to a crafty type show to sell some things they've been working on, and then we'll get to see Kathy's family for another thanksgiving. :) Jay is going to have all kinds of relatives to see!

Trying to figure out what to do for the little boy is frustrating at times. With all the books we have, it's still a mystery at times, which makes for part of the fun, but also the helpless feeling.I'm very thankful for the family that I have, and for the extended family that we enjoy. There are days I wish we were closer to them all, and days I'm happy we're not. Whatever the days brings, I'm always thankful for them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment