Happy Little boy!

Happy Little boy!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

The last few days, I've been fighting something.... a cold, strep, I'm not really sure. what started off as a sore throat ended up being a pretty nasty cold and chest thing as well. I think I'm on the mend, but I may have given it to Jay. :( Poor lil guy is teething, (2 bottom front row teeth poking out!) and now has a sniffle and sneezing, plus he's stuffy, and can't sleep lying down so much. So, Kathy and I have been snuggling with him on the recliner couch, to try and help him get some snoozers. (It helps daddy too lately, don't get me wrong!) I took a picture of him last night, as he fell asleep on my knees facing toward me.

I look forward to the coming holidays, as I always enjoy Christmas time, especially when we get to see close family, and enjoy some wonderful food and time together. I'm a bit torn, as we don't have enough income to get much for presents this year, and I really would like to get some nice things for Kathy and Jay. (We've decided we're going to get little stocking presents for each other, and that's all) We'll end up getting some things for Jay, I couldn't bring myself to NOT have something for my little boy on his first Christmas. I also look forward to this season, as I've set my mind to start watching more what I eat, and more importantly, how MUCH. I hope to get a real handle on that aspect first, and then start adding some exercise. We've hooked the Wii back up, so I'm hoping to get Kathy to do Wii fit with me 3 or 4 times a week for starters. This all stems from a conversation I had with Kathy a few months back and from another that I had with the doctor that gave me my DOT physical the other day. I REALLY want to be around for my family, and it scares the crap out of me to think about not being here. I have the motivation, now I just need to get out and actually do these things. My long term goal is to get to 225, but I'd love to see 275 to start. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment